Excitement is mounting as the hours tick down towards our conference on the Psychology of Creativity: Building Impact, Skills & Collaborations…
Gill Hill and Shelly Kemp have been working hard with our amazingly enthusiastic and efficient colleague at Edinburgh Napier, Lindsey Carruthers, to make sure that everything is in place for the day – and the event has now sold out!
There’s a terrific line-up of speakers:
- Professor Giovanni Emanuele Corazza (keynote speaker) University of Bologna,
- Professor Ken Gilhooly, Brunel University London and University of Hertfordshire,
- Dr Paul Sowden, University of Surrey,
- Dr Alison Pease, University of Dundee,
- Dr George Georgiou, University of Hertfordshire
- Dr Kathryn Friedlander, University of Buckingham
We’ll be making a full round-up shortly after the event – check back with us soon, or get in touch to be added to the contact list for next time.